Showing all 5 results
Percocet 10/325mg$359.00 – $799.00 Select options
Percocet 2.5/325mg$299.00 – $649.00 Select options
Percocet 5/325mg$309.00 – $649.00 Select options
Percocet 7.5/325mg$329.00 – $649.00 Select options
Percocet 7.5/500mg$339.00 – $749.00 Select options
Before buy percocet online get all medical information here. Percocet is a potent and non-invasive drug. There are various medicines to treat acute and extreme pain that occurs due to surgery, injury, or any severe disease such as cancer. Moreover, pain is the situation or condition wherein if it is a mild wound; then it is tolerable. However, the case turns into a challenge when such agony becomes severe and extreme.
Therefore, Percocet is a drug medicine like other drugs which are in use to treat moderate to severe pain in human. Please find the below information to get more details of the drug.
Percocet is a drug remedy that is consumable to treat moderate to severe human pain that may occur due to injury, surgery, or disease like cancer. However, before using it to cure any pain, it is firmly recommendable to take a doctor’s prescription for its usage. Also, it would be healthy if you have prior knowledge of medicine.
- The generic name of this medicine is Acetaminophen and Oxycodone, as this drug is a mixture of these two medicines.
- It is also known as narcotics, which belongs to a class of drugs, opioids.
- Thus, Oxycodone controls the ache and provides calm to it.
- Moreover, it changes how your body responds.
- On the other hand, Acetaminophen is useful in decreasing human fever.
- One can get this drug type at any online medical store with a prescription.
- It also consists of several brands, such as Endocet, Roxicet, Nalocet, etc.
- However, this drug remedy is abnormal and adversely harmful to the people who misuse or abuse it.
- Besides, it is strictly not in use by the children under the age of 6 years.
- Above all, this medicine can cause a severe decrease in blood pressure if its overdose happens more than the prescribed time.
There are some directions and recommendations to use the drug remedy safely and securely. A person should follow all such instructions and use the medication accordingly. However, never substitute your medical advisor’s advice. The following points show some correct directions to use the drug.
- An individual must take a doctor’s prescription and perform its usage only under the supervision of a doctor.
- The chances of addiction become incredibly high if its overdose or large consumption happens.
- Also, you need to intake this medicine regularly as per the directions of the healthcare expert.
- In other words, such drug type is recommendable to use regularly, and not only when pain occurs.
- Moreover, one needs not to stop taking this medicine suddenly as some withdrawal effects can take place.
- Some of these withdrawal effects are insomnia, constipation, mood changes, lethargy, weakness, etc.
- Therefore, a person should take a doctor’s help to reduce its regular dosage and then stop it gradually.
- Above all, swallow the medicine with much water instead of chew or lick for the best usage.
- Besides, an individual can use such medicine with or without food by mouth orally.
- However, one should use it with food, mainly in case of nausea.
Percocet Important Information
The following points describe the critical information or precautions which one must implement during the consumption of such drug type.
- One can get a high risk of seizures by taking a high dosage of this remedy.
- Avoid using this drug type if you have any respiratory problems, chest pain, or glaucoma.
- Do not use the remedy more if your vision loss happens and consult to the doctor right away.
- Also, such medicine consists of some harmful ingredients which can cause allergy. Thus, stop using this medicine in such a situation.
- Consuming alcohol and other drugs is strictly not permitted with it.
Percocet Side Effects
The Percocet is a high power drug thus the intake of any kind of abusive drink such as alcohol may lead to harmful consequences. Below are certain side effects of Percocet:-
- Fast heartbeat
- Difficulty in breathing
- Loss of appetite
- Extreme drowsiness
- Difficulty in speaking
- Unusual behavior
- Yellowish eyes
Do consult the doctor immediately if the above side effects do continue for a longer period of time.