Showing all 4 results
Tramadol 100mg$250.00 – $900.00 Select options
Tramadol 200mg$252.00 – $902.00 Select options
Tramadol 37.5/325mg$246.00 – $896.00 Select options
Tramadol 50mg$248.00 – $898.00 Select options
Tramadol 50 mg Capsule
Manufactured by Novartis India Ltd.
Tramadol (Novartis) 50 mg Capsule is a narcotic like pain reliever belonging to a group of medicines known as Opioid Analgesics. It is utilized to get moderate extreme severe pain where it is required to stop the pain around-the-clock such as pain after surgery.
Side effects of Tramadol
The most notable side effects for Tramadol 50 mg Capsule are
- Sense of imbalance
- Nausea or vomiting
- Agitation and anxiety
- Shortness of breath
- Irregular heartbeat
- Itching or rash
Uses of Tramadol Capsule
What is it prescribed for?
Since it affects the brain and alters the way, your body pursues pain.
- Moderate to severe pain
- As aforementioned above it is used to treat moderate to severe pain such as after surgery or chronic Arthritis pain
- Chronic pain
- It is used in the cases as well, where round the clock pain relief observation is essential too. Such as fatal accidents, burns etc.
Concerns of Tramadol
Commonly asked questions
- Onset of action
- It takes up to 1 hour to experience the effect of this analgesic class medicine whereas it takes up to 2-4 hours for its impact at its peak. After taking it.
- Duration of effect
- This medicine’s period lasts up to 9 hours.
- Safe with alcohol?
- It slows down the reaction time as it belongs to the class of opioid analgesics. Thus, it is best to avoid any activity that requires alertness such as driving and operating heavy machinery
- Is it habit forming?
- The misuse is bound to addiction and overdose can cause death, especially when administered by a child or person using it without prescription.
- Usage in pregnancy?
- As it belongs to category C class of drugs, which suggests a lack of conclusive evidence as fas as clinical studies are concerned. Therefore, it is best to leave this to the pharmacist to decide due to its obvious pain controlling ability during pregnancy.
- Usage while breast-feeding?
- Similar to Ambien, the transmission of these drugs in breast milk is low in quality. Hence, it lowers the adverse effects on infants when being ingested by infants. Although the medicine might not be present in the breast milk in alarming quantities, so any adverse effect can’t be potentially eliminated completely.
When not to use?
Tramadol is strictly prohibited to persons with a known history of allergy with Opiate Analgesic class drugs. ng to the class Opiate Analgesics.
- Severe asthma and breathing problems
Similarly, Patients with a history of breathing difficulties like Asthma or Hypercapina should avoid Tramadol Capsule.
Copied videos by drugs.com youtube
Warnings for special population
As already described above is a class C drug, implying not enough proof to arrive at a reliable conclusion, it is best to avoid or, consult your doctor.
Similarly, as discussed above, the drug particles transmit at a shallow level. However, the potential adverse effect can’t be ruled out. Therefore, a visit to your doctor should be on your cards.
It is among the drugs where patients get hooked to it even if they have been prescribed the Tramadol 50 mg Capsule. Therefore, it is highly recommended to monitor the administration of this drug to control substance abuse.
- Fall in blood pressure
Fall in blood pressure is among the most common side effects of Tramadol 50 mg Capsule. However, it is temporary. The most probable reason for this occurrence is a pre-existing disease or it getting mixed with other medication.
- Reduced fertility
Patients should be aware of the adverse effect of Tramadol 50 mg Capsule is used for an extended period, which can reduce productivity in males and females in the reproductive age group.
Tremors, vomiting and nausea, fever and chills and diarrhea and even hallucinations in some cases are reported as withdrawal symptoms.
Method of intake
Tramadol 50 mg Capsule is taken orally, and any other form of consumption is strictly prohibited, such as crushing the tablet and then inhaling or injecting in veins. These can be fatal.
Take when you recollect however skip it if it’s the time for the next schedule.
Overdose of Tramadol
The symptoms of overdose include the slow rate of breathing, severe drowsiness, decreased heartbeat rate, and fainting. Report to the doctor as soon as you witness these symptoms.
Interaction with Alcohol
It may increase the side effects to the nervous system such as dizziness, difficulty in concentrating etc.
Interaction with Medicine
- Amitriptyline (Moderate)
- Fluoxetine (Moderate)
- Ketoconazole (Severe)
- Warfarin (Severe)
- Codeine (Severe)
- Theophylline (Moderate)
- Disease interactions
Tramadol (Novartis) 50 mg Capsule ought to be given with alert if you are experiencing impeded liver capacity, particularly where the sickness is in cutting edge stages. Appropriate portion alteration ought to be done dependent on the degree of disability.
Tramadol (Novartis) 50 mg Capsule ought to be given with alert if you are experiencing kidney hindrance. Reasonable modifications in portion and time term between two dosages may be required depending on the degree of a barrier.
Info not available
Information not available.
This isn’t a comprehensive rundown of conceivable drug interactions. You should consult your doctor about all the possible interactions of the drugs you’re taking
Take Tramadol (Novartis) 50 mg Capsule as taught by the specialist. Your portion is probably going to be changed by the specialist throughout treatment and henceforth all progressions ought to be appropriately pursued. Try not to devour this medication in more significant or littler amounts than recommended. You are probably going to encounter some reactions at whatever point there is an adjustment in portion amount or timings. The utilization ought to be halted step by step after some time as taught.